Note: This event is in French Only and will not be recorded.
Interested in a career with Canada’s National Defence?
Civilian Defence Intelligence Officers provide decision making information, assess information, and conduct challenging work to ensure Canada’s security. This information session is aimed at graduate students that are interested in a career in Canada’s National Defence.
The DIORP manager and selected DIORP graduates will deliver a presentation followed by a question and answer period. The presentation will cover details of the program, the different directorates within CFINTCOM for employment of graduates, and a synopsis of being an analyst from the perspective of an alumni.
CIVILIAN DEFENCE INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS
- Provides decision making information to MND, CDS, and Commanders;
- Assesses foreign political, military, scientific and technical information;
- Professional growth opportunities; and
Challenging work with a variety of assignments
DEFENCE INTELLIGENCE OFFICER RECRUITMENT PROGRAM (DIORP)
- Recruits, develops and train talented individuals as defence intelligence officers from entry to working-level – three year program;
- Produces defence intelligence officers who are collaborative, adaptable, diverse, have a broad set of experiences, and who are able to deliver on departmental mandate with excellence; and
- Invests in the development of defence intelligence officers with a view to building a whole-of-government intelligence capability
DIORP INTAKE PROCESS
- Advertised competition;
- Online Screening;
- Selection Board; and
- Appointment to the DIORP