Panel organized as part of the ““ Conference – May 6, 2021.
Panel 3 – Intelligence Cooperation under Multipolarity
– Chair and Discussant: Heather De Santis (Public Safety Canada)
- Reg Whitaker (University of Victoria): Intelligence Cooperation in Historical Perspective, from Cold War Bipolarity to the Multipolar Present
- Nancy Teeple (Royal Military College of Canada): Enhanced ISR and its Effect on Strategic Stability
- Patrick F. Walsh (Charles Sturt University): Australia’s National Intelligence Community: Challenges and Opportunities in a Multi-Polar World
– Thomas Juneau (University of Ottawa)
Comments are closed.