note: This video is in French only.
Traditional issues, non-traditional tools
How can non-traditional tools be used to address traditional security issues, such as armed violence (terrorism, wars)? How to define innovation in security support action in a way that bridges the gap between researchers and practitioners? What are the challenges and risks of initiatives that seek to bridge traditional and non-traditional approaches to security?
- Chair: Bruno Charbonneau, Collège militaire royal—Saint-Jean
- Philippe Frowd, Université d’Ottawa
- Gaëlle Rivard Piché, Université Carleton
- Virginie Tardif-Plante, Affaires Mondiales Canada
- Marie-Joëlle Zahar, Université de Montréal
Comments are closed.