Interested in joining the Policy Officer Recruitment Program at the Department of National Defence ?
This information session on the Policy Officer Recruitment Program (PORP) at the Department of National Defence will provide information on our three-year professional development program and explain why and how to apply. There will be plenty of time to ask questions of a former program member after the 30-35 min presentation.
The PRAP may be of interest to you if you:
- Hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residency
- Have a Master’s degree from a recognized university (completed by July 31, 2022) in the social sciences, humanities, arts or other security and defence related discipline
- Have experience researching, analyzing, and writing on issues related to international affairs, defense, or public policy
Participating in this event will allow you to:
- Learn more about the PRAP, what it entails, why and how to apply
- Get helpful tips on each step of the application process
- Position yourself for a dynamic career that will not only shape your future, but shape Defense.
For more information on the Policy Officer Recruitment Program, please visit www.canada.ca/defense-prap
Comments are closed.