T. B. François Akilatan is a PhD student in International Studies at Laval University under the co-direction of Professors Anessa Kimball and Sylvain Eloi Dessy. He holds a Master’s degree in International Relations from the Eskisehir Osmangazi University (Turkey) and a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from the University of Abomey-Calavi (Benin). With a keen interest in sustainable development, particularly human and business security, his doctoral project aims, from a professional perspective, to mobilize a variety of clients, namely state agencies, foreign investors, international companies and insurance companies on the perception, evaluation and prevention of terrorism risk. His research fields are essentially based on international security, international economic relations, terrorism risk and threat assessment, intelligence studies and strategic foresight.
- Security and International Economic Relations
- Terrorism Risks and Threat Assessment
- Intelligence Studies and Strategic Foresight
- T. B. François Akilatan, “Reorientation of Modern Diplomacy Regarding Counterterrorism Intelligence,” dans B. Yuvalı & T. Eğri (Eds.), Proceedings II of the 5th International Students Social Sciences Congress (pp. 667-678). Scientific Studies Association (İLEM) : 2021. ISBN: 978-605-7824-16-5 (2.c).
- T. B. François Akilatan, “Liberal Intergovernmentalism: An Overview of Andrew Moravcsik’s Contribution to International Relations,” SSRN, 2020.