Technological proliferation, emergence of new spaces, and multidimensional threats—what do these concepts mean and what do they imply? This panel will elucidate both questions by exploring the implications of these new threats for Canada, its people, and its position in the world. With the expansion of geostrategic space toward Asia and the emergence of cyberspace as a battlefield between nations, interstate confrontations now go beyond mere economic and military fields. The experts on this panel will provide insights and analysis to help everyone better understand this reality and what a multi-domain approach for Canada would really mean.
- Émile Lambert-Deslandes (Doctoral student, Queen’s University)
- Gaëlle Rivard Piché (Strategic Analyst, Defence Research and Development Canada)
- Gregory Smith (Major-General, CAF)
- Stéphanie Martel (Assistant Professor, Queen’s University)
- Justin Massie (Full Professor, UQAM)