This is the 18th episode of Battle Rhythm, Season 2, titled “Responsible Democracy” with co-hosts Steve Saideman & Artur Wilczynski, Retired DG of Foreign Intelligence Operations, Canada. Steve & Artur discuss foreign interference and intelligence, government leaks vs whistle blowing & protests in Israel.
Note from the Producer: CDSN was so busy these past 2 weeks, we didn’t have time for a Feature Interview! If you are thirsty for new content and perspectives, check out our YouTube Channel with new presentations via our Capstone Seminar in Calgary, feature topics including:
- Effective Disaster Management and Multi-Stakeholder Role: A Case of Bangladesh. (Mohammed Sadman Sakib)
- Next Wave of Jihadists or Deradicalized Citizens?: A Controlled Narrative From A Human Security And Social Identity Perspective. (Haval Ahmad)
- Trauma, Culture, and Militarism: Multidimensional Healing in the Canadian Armed Forces. (Ash Grover)
- Approches alternatives afin de comprendre et surveiller la culture au sein de l’Équipe de la défense (Isabelle Richer)
- “Functional Actors” and Canadian Defence & Security Policy: Lessons from the Arctic 1985-2010. (Ryan Dean)
- Cold Comfort: Threat Perception and Confidence-Building in Europe and the Arctic (Thomas Hughes)
- The Canada-U.S. Permanent Joint Board on Defence (PJBD): Legacy and Relevancy in the 21st Century. (Nicholas Glesby)
- Women, Peace & Security: Military Application and Beyond (Ye Hee (Leona) Ahn)
Comments are closed.