What to Expect from the War in Ukraine?
Prospects for peace, fears of escalation, and the future of European security architecture
note: This event will be in presented in French only.
After a year of war, this round-table aims to analyze the prospects of temporary (e.g., ceasefire) and durable peace in the war and Ukraine, as well as the future of Europe’s security architecture.
Moderator : Prof. Justin Massie (UQAM)
- Prof. Dominique Arel (University of d’Ottawa)
- Dr. Laurent Borzillo, (UQAM)
- Prof. Yann Breault (Royal Military College of St-Jean)
- Prof. Magdalena Dembinska (University of Montreal)
- Prof. Delphine Deschaux-Dutard (University of Grenoble Alpes)
- Prof. Heidi Hardt (University of California, Irvine)
- Dr. Falk Ostermann (Kiel University)
- Dr. Ekaterina Piskunova (University of Montreal)
- Prof. Olivier Schmitt (University of South-Denmark)